Friday, January 08, 2021

Flower cards

Two flower cards. Nothing too special but good one to add to my stash.


I used a sentiment stamp by Lawn Fawn 

The die-cut is by Spellbinders 

The fussy cut flower, which it and the background paper are from a store bought card.
That’s a pretty background that you would never know was from a card. It makes me feel like I’m cheating in my card making by using parts from cards bought in a store. 
Do you ever do that?





I used a sentiment stamp by Hero Arts and a flower stamp by Stampin Up

The brown paper is dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. 

Patterned paper by The Paper Studio 

Ribbon from my stash 


Check out these posts with that same flower stamp
This one is Two for one
From 2010. Wow!-it’s ugly but that was 10 years ago.
It was fun to look at all of my old posts under the search “flower”
Anyway.

Thanks for looking



1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

No not cheating, just being clever with materials. Beautiful cards.
Faith x