Monday, January 25, 2021

Manly Monday Thumbs up for Kenny K card


I found another printed out Kenny K digital stamp that wanted to be finished. so I had the opportunity by using the scraps of a premade layout that was cut smaller to fit a calendar. See below.
For now, I colored him in with Copic Markers. Some of the blue colors I used were
BG05. BG10. BG32. B00. B29

The sentiment is a stamp by Inkadinkado (I love that word)

The border punch is by Fiskars with a paper by Making Memories.

The patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye and on the right is by Die cuts With a View





The link below is another card with this image

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I wish I had bagged that image before Kenny shut down to us hobbyists. I love it's happiness, a Great card Cindy, love the papers and design.
Faith x