Saturday, January 30, 2021

May You Sentiment set of 3 Cards

Here are three cards using the same Close to My Heart sentiment.

I inked the sentiments with distress ink by Ranger

The die-cut leaves are by Spellbinders. 
The sparkly leaves were cut out of a store-bought card

The patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye and the dry embossing folder is unknown to me. I borrowed it from a friend.

What kind of card would you think this is?
Who would you send this card to? 
Idk if it's a donation card to an older person in a nursing home. Thoughts?





Thanks for looking
UPDATED SPACING 10-1-21

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely cards Cindy, a beautiful verse. I think it could be an Irish Blessing, in which case a card for whomever you wish well to? Love the dry embossing and the leaves you added, they are beautiful.
Keep safe
Faith x
Faith x