Thursday, January 07, 2021

Butterfly cards

Why am I so behind on my posts? This is so frustrating for me to look on my blog and not have anything posted when I have 80 or more waiting to be released. I need to get it together. Lol

The die cuts are by Spellbinders 

The border punch is by Fiskars

This butterfly stamp, card on the left is from Etsy

The butterfly on the card on the right is a die cut I found in my stash.

Sentiment stamps are by Clearly Besotted and Mama Elephant 

The patterned paper is by Provo Craft and Cosmo 

                                 




Thanks for looking

I’m entering my cards into the 
Animal Antics.

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful combination of colours Cindy and beautiful butterfly and cards.
Faith x

Mrs A. said...

Two very pretty cards. I adore butterflies. Hugs mrs A.

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful cards. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations. Good Luck!
Donna x