Friday, January 15, 2021

Purple flower cards with many layers

Check out how many layers are on this card

1.) Of Course, there's the card base 

2.)Next is the sparkly thank you card (see photo down below)

3.)A random piece of purple paper laying around

4.) Followed by a white square

5.)Then the purple Spellbinders die cut. 

6.)The next die-cut is a light purple rounded square

7.) The last thing is the pretty flower square punched out from a Store-bought card. 
8.)The sentiment sticker is by Pebbles








Babbling
The purple square dies that I used up above is one that I own and rarely use. There is a circle with the same edges. 
In an effort to use these different die cuts I only pulled out a few options of die-cuts while making cards.

I love to look at new products and want to buy them up BUT...I have stamps that have never had ink on them.
So, I've been trying to use what I have. and in this case, the die-cuts were already cut out/ All I had to do is see if I had the color that matched.

Next-
I've noticed that store-bought cards often have a small image on the back that matches the front image 
 and Idk who makes it


Thanks for looking



1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖