Sunday, January 10, 2021

Green and yellow Upcycled Thinking of you Card


I was able to draw and cut on my Cricut!!! Exciting!

Doesn't that sentiment look sharp! That's the only thing I made on this card.

The green patterned paper is the inside of a store-bought card and
the bottom pattern is also a store-bought card that I ripped the top off.
I do not have a before picture of it on the second card.



Thanks for looking

All of my store-bought cards have been photographed and are on a page at the bottom of the blog.

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Isn't it fun finding out what you can do with the cutting machine? I have the Cameo and love it when I find something new. This is a great card Cindy.
Faith x

Cindy Groh said...

It is. I’ve had my Cricut for a while now and still have a hard time with it. Would you recommend the cameo?