Monday, May 17, 2021

Manly Monday a few Hockey Layouts


I'm working on my nephew's graduation book and this is one of the many hockey layouts that I will be posting.
The helmet stamp is from Stampin Up.

The date and jersey die-cuts were cut out using my Cricut. 

The circle patterned paper is by Colorbok.
I used the Creative Memories cutting system to cut out the circle.
The hockey patterned paper is Flair Designs.

The player sticker is by Jolee's.
The Red Wings sticker is an officially licensed sticker.
The hockey stick and puck is by Jolee's


The funny part about the picture below is the handmade shin guards.



This next hockey layout uses pictures from 2017.
Patterned paper by Flair Designs.
Puck and net stickers are by Creative Imaginations.
Cardstock strips are the bottom are from my stash
The sticker border in the center is unknown.
There are star brads and eyelets and star die cuts
I included number stickers

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute layout!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well done on the layouts, the papers and design and well done to your nephew.
Faith x