Saturday, May 15, 2021

Sister I’m here for you Card

Recently, my step sister’s Dad died without warning. So I made this card using an image from a recycled card. I thought it was an appropriate image to let her know that I’m, well, just what the sentiment says. I used my Cricut pens to create the sentiment. I printed it onto green vellum that already has a sticky back. Oh yeah. I need to use that stuff more often. The square die-cut is by Spellbinders.
Again nothing special. I’m still upstairs and have limited supplies.
Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Ali said...

Oh what a beautiful card. I'm sure your step-sister appreciated t! :) ~ Ali

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a shock for everyone, when there is a quick passing, but I'm sure she will be reassured of your support with this beautiful card Cindy.
Faith x