Thursday, May 06, 2021

Red Crossing Ribbon with Eyelets Card


So what do you think...could I use this design to represent stitches from surgery and send as a get well card??
It would need something else to tie that together because right now it looks like a corset or maybe shoelaces.


Anyway,
The background stamp is by Stampin Up.
It was heat embossed with clear embossing powder and inked with red distress ink.

The eyelets are by Making Memories and the ribbon is from Michael's.

The paper underneath the ribbon was scrap paper that I sprayed with Glimmer Mist  by Tattered Angels.

I could not get these pieces to lay flat on the card. It drove me nuts but I had to move on.


These were the pieces I used to make this card.


Here is a  close up of the glimmer mist and the back side of the ribbon and eyelet piece of paper.




Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is great Cindy, I love the ribbon and how you have it laced. As you say an anything card really, Love it.
Faith x