Saturday, May 08, 2021

Cottage 2021 Calendar scrapbook layout


Today I have some of the calendar layouts.

This first layout, the patterned paper is by Die Cuts with a View.
The bottom borders are by Sunborn. The scallop is the negative of where the borders are attached together when you buy them. So you have the border with brown circle that is still attached to the packaging. Then above that is where the next border would have been but I removed it. So this is the negative of the removed scalloped border.

 I can’t think of another way to explain it.
Title die cut is by Cricut.


 For this Fourth of July layout, I used some label die cuts by Design Objective to create a banner. 
The red floss is by DMC
The stamps inside each label are by Lawn Fawn.
The firework diecuts are by Dies...to dies For. 
The glitter paper is by Recollections.
The polkadot patterned paper is by Die Cuts with a View.
The corner at the bottom, is a piece of red card stock cut with decorative scissors for the edge.


This next layout is part of a weekend that my husband and his friends do every year. It was quite cold and for whatever reason they were in the shed with the heater drinking beer. Why they didn’t go into the cottage is baffling to me. But, boys are dumb.

The die cut is by spellbinders and the little man sticker is by Close to my Heart.
The letters stickers are by Current.
The patterned paper is from my stash. 



For the next layout, I used the same letter stickers as the layout above.
The border punch is by Fiskars.
The stickers are from Creative Memories and Stickibilities. 
The pretty green patterned paper is fine Doodlebug.
I would guess that the green grass paper is by Colorbok.





Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So clever to use the packing pieces Cindy, I love the layouts, you have wonderful layouts for your lovely memories.
Faith x

Ali said...

These are great! Love your use of the CTMH "Jack" collection here (lumberjack sticker)! Lookin' good. :) ~Ali