Tuesday, May 04, 2021

1st set of Peacock cards


A long time ago, I colored the back of this Fiskars peacock stamp with distress markers and stamped it onto Forever in Time cardstock. I finally made all of the images into cards and have so many cards that I had to split them into two posts. 

I used epoxy square stickers down the center of the My Mind’s Eye patterned paper. The background paper is by Making Memories.
The die cuts on both cards is by Spellbinders.
The frame stamp is unknown.







The frame is one that I inherited from the same woman that I received all of those Christmas stamped images that I talk about every year. It is so beautiful and I have been hoarding it for a while. It was time to use it and there are others that you will see in the future.

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous cards, LOVE the peacock.
Faith x