Saturday, May 22, 2021

Cousins Layout with a Banner



When it comes to blogging, I'm putting too much pressure on myself. I have 70+ drafts in my blogger account that I can post but haven't because I haven't completed the written portion where I talk about the project. 
The pictures are there but for most, that's it. Therefore, for the next little while, I will be chatting less in order to post more. I may not even give a supply list. Anyway, this was a calendar layout that I repurposed to make a 2-page layout for my nephew's graduation scrapbook. The title banner has a little bit to it. The pennants were cut out using Cricut, then sprayed with Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels and inked with distress ink. Finally, the alphabet letter stickers are by Making Memories. The years, the left side is a stickers by SRM and the right side is a die-cut that I welded the white cardstock 2010 together using the font Don Juan and my Cricut. The patterned paper on the left is by Stampin Up and the paper on the right is by Imaginisice. On the left side layout there is a strip of words between the two pictures that is from Imaginisce.
<ClicK> Have you ever thought, why did they call their company Tattered Angels, SRM- what does that stand for, Lawn Fawn, Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, Bug-a-Boo stamps, Echo Park, Spellbinders, studio Calico, Sizzix, Bazzill. I could go on. But I won’t. If you think of other company names please leave in the comments OR if you know why or where do these companies come from leave me a comment. I have three examples of company names that I can’t understand. 
Colorbox has closed and Colorbok LLC 
 Thanks for looking

No comments: