Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Deep Red stamps landscape card


Today my card has a before and after.
But first,
The stamp is by Deep Red Stamps 
and is called
I colored it in with Copic markers 


The oval-ish die-cut is by Spellbinders.
I inked the patterned paper while it was still inside of the die.

The patterned paper is by K and Co.

I felt as though this card was lacking in some way. I didn’t include a sentiment so that I could use this card for any occasion.

So, this is the original card and if you scroll down you’ll see I’ve added some corner dies. It gave the card just that little thing that it needed.


The corner die-cuts are by Sizzix.
The problem with these two pictures is the lighting portrays the cards having colors of different contrasts. It is what it is.




Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You're right those corners do make a difference a lovely card Cindy.
Faith x