Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Best Friend Card

My card today uses a sentiment stamp by

and it can be found at

or

I made the rest of the card using an embossing folder by Cuttlebug on Stampin Up cardstock. The patterned paper is by Studio G (6x6 pad I found in the dollar bin-Score!) that matches the embossing powder of the sentiment. I used Versa Mark ink and aqua embossing powder by Stamp N Stuff. It has a small sparkle to it. The paper behind the sentiment is by Creative Memories and the flower is by Jolee's. 

Thanks for stopping by.



http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything goes use one flower

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lol, just love that sentiment and the aqua colours.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

froebelsternchen said...

Another amzazing card.. those flower goes so well to the embossed cardstock... beautiful!

MOO-MANIA & MORE CHALLENGE
says Thank you!

xxx
Susi

Lin said...

Love the embossing on your card, Cindy, and those pretty greens, so fresh! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Judith said...

love this aqua shade and fun sentiment - thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at pennys paper crafty hugs Judith x

shampylou30 said...

Gorgeous card love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

Helen said...

Beautiful card and I love that sentiment!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x