Thursday, July 24, 2014

Flourish Latte Card

My card today features a flourish latte stamp by


You can find this stamp at 
or

I heat embossed the image with copper embossing powder by Ranger Industries and Versa Mark ink. I die cut the image using a Spellbinders die and inked the center while the paper was still in the die cut. I matted the image die with another Spellbinders die made of Prima patterned paper and then a circle die from my Creative Memories cutting system (Sunborn cardstock). The patterned paper in the background is by Bo Bunny. I embellished the card with pearls by Want 2 Scrap and gold brad tops by The Paper Studio. The sentiment is a clear sticker by EK Success on white cardstock. 

Thanks for looking.



Challenges:

10 comments:

Darlene said...

Fabulous card Cindy! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIES and/or PUNCHES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Marilyn said...

love your card!!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card, I can smell the coffee!

froebelsternchen said...

Oh wow wow wow .. this card is just AWESOME -I love those colors and design! Thank you for sharing and a warm welcome to
MOO-MANIA & MORE CHALLENGE

xxx
Susi

crafty-stamper said...

great CAS card love the coffee image and love the frame.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

Nora Noll said...

So pretty. I Love the layers on this card. Really fun!

Caz said...

This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty. And good luck.

Caz xx PPC DT

Stacey Roughan said...

I love how the colours also inspire thoughts of coffee and warmth. You have created a lovely card :)

Emily Thubbron said...

Love your monochromatic card. Very rustic looking. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe this week for our Anything Goes challenge.

Emily T.
DT Member

Melissa Bove said...

Super sweet card Cindy! Love that image and the vintage feel the card has!! Ok, now I need a cup of coffee! ;)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa