Thursday, July 10, 2014

Gina Marie Stamps Yellow flowers

My friend Gina has her own embossing folder line and recently she has added stamps to her Gina Marie Products. She has a ton of great sentiment stamps that will definitely wow you.

My first card features one from her happy birthday stamp set. I stamped it in Hero Arts black ink onto Bazzill cardstock. The flower stamps are by myStamp Box which I heat embossed with VersaMark ink and yellow embossing powder by Stamp N Plus. The one flower is directly on the border and the other I popped up with dimensional adhesive by Stampin Up. The flowers also have Wink of Stella glitter on them as well as a pearl from Want 2 Scrap.The patterned paper is by Stampin Up and the border die is by Spellbinders.


For my next card it features all Gina Marie stamps. The shoe was colored in with Copic Markers and then die cut out with a Spellbinders die. While still in the die I inked the inside with yellow distress ink. All the other supplies are the same as above except the die cut behind the image, that patterned paper is by October Afternoon.





Thanks for looking.
Challenges for the show card only:
A Blog named Hero- Color it in
http://asonginyourart.blogspot.com/- Three times a lady {Lady's shoe and three pearls at the top right}
http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/ Use dies
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.com/ Anything goes

4 comments:

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

so pretty thank you for joining a song in your heart challenge. hugs

Scrappyrpnprn said...

Well how gorgeous and fitting is this for our nice weather here. Very bright and love them both, #1 is my fav. Thanx for joining in at Sister Act Card Challenges. Hugs........Carla DT

Lisa said...

Pretty cards. Great coloring on the flowers. I've never seen that image before, really like it. Thanks for joining us over at A Blog Named Hero.

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE Yellow!!! So sorry I'm late with my comments.I thought I had these done. Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HE{ART} challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper