Monday, July 14, 2014

Manly Monday

Welcome back to another edition of Manly Monday. I have some great cards to share with you this week. So click on the nae of the blog and stop back and check out my card at the bottom.








So my card today uses an image stamp by Tim Holtz that I stamped on Ranger Watercolor paper, colored in with distress markers and a water pen, die cut out with a Spellbinders die, and inked the inside with distress ink. 
The sentiment is one of the new sentiment stamp sets from Gina Marie Products, which is stamped in Hero Arts black. The patterned paper on my card is by Provo Craft (circa 2004) and the green paper is by Color-Aid. Nice and simple the way my husband likes them. What does he know-Lol.

Have a great week. 


6 comments:

Kathy S said...

Thank you for showing my card Cindy! http://craftynurse4u.wordpress.com/

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card. The others are super masculine cards - and yours today is too. xx

Dawn said...

Brillian male card Cindy! Thanks for posting a link to my card! I've just blog hopped round the other cards & they are all awesome! Well done everyone!
Hugs
Dawn xx

crafty said...

Thanks for posting a link to my card. They are all super cards

Alyx said...

Gorgeous card for the blokies! Fabulous. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Julie-Ann said...

Hello Cindy, thank you so very much for spot lighting my DIY card, it is an honor and a privilege, crafty hugs Julie Ann x