Thursday, July 31, 2014

Movie Clapper Card

I have a new card using the movie clapper stamp by

You can find them at
and

I made another Movie Clapper card that you can find HERE

I heat embossed the movie clapper with Versa Mark ink, Ranger black embossing powder, and white cardstock by Recollections. I die cut it out with a Spellbinders die. The black patterned paper is by Studio G, pink cardstock by Bazzill and black cardstock by Recollections. I used a EK Success border stamp on the black cardstock and glued it on top of the black ribbon. Once it was there I added sparkle with a Wink of Stella pen. The sentiment sticker is by Sticko and the puffy circles are by Momenta. 

Thanks for looking 



http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.com/ Anything goes {Square or Rectangle} 2of4E
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.com/ Anything goes 2of2E

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just love this Cindy. Its got a great retro feel. Perhaps you want to enter your card over at DigiStamps4Joy with their current black and white challenge!
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Helen said...

Great black and white card - love your design.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x