Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Flourish Latte says 'Hello'

So my card today features this coffee/tea cup {sorry, I'm not a drinker of either so I'm not sure which one it is} stamp by


The stamp is called Flourish Latte and can be found at:

and

I started my card with a black cardstock background (Recollections) and covered it with patterned paper by Bazzill. I heat embossed the image with Versa Mark ink and black Ranger Ultra Fine embossing powder. I then die cut the image out with a Spellbinders die cut. While the image was still in the die cut I used Ranger's distress ink Antique Linen to stencil the open areas. I matted the die cut onto a black and then chipboard circle die cuts. The Hello sentiment is a sticker by Pebbles.



Thanks for looking.

Challenges:

5 comments:

brenda said...

I really like the monochromatic tones Cindy along with the print backing.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Shirley said...

The colour combination is really pretty Cindy. Thank you for joining us this month at Penny Black and More, good luck in our prize and we hope you will join us again next month.

Shirley

Gerrina said...

Love the BG and all on your card! Beautiful!
Thank you for joining at Penny Black and more! Gerrina, Guest-Designer

Tamie said...

Clean, simple and fabulous! I love the layout and the little details around the image.Thank-you for joining us at the CraftsGaloreEncore Challenge #7 Use a Stamp or Digi

Tamie DT

susiestacey said...

Lovely monochrome card.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ allsorts and good luck x Susan x