Saturday, July 19, 2014

Summer Dress card

I want to do one last post for today. Saturday is usually the day I post for Stamp N Plus. Check out some of the Iris Folding cards that they sell, right HERE I haven't made many things with their stamps lately, until this past week when I had requests for the dress cards to return to the store. 

Here is one that I made which I really like the summery colors. I iris folded the dress using a different patterned paper on the top then the bottom. I can't tell you who the papers are by because they are so old but I do know the yellow cardstock is by Bazzill. The flowers are by Stamping Scrapping. They were white and I painted them yellow with paint by Pebbles. The rhinestones inside each little flower is a donation from a dancing friend. These were the year before leftovers. Love the many different colors she gives me and boy do they sparkle. 

The sentiment is by Gina Marie Products which I stamped in black by Hero Arts. This is a 5x6.5 card size because this dress won't fit on my normal little cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by.




2 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

LOL- read my blog tomorrow to see why! This card (minus the stamped sentiment) would suit our current challenge over at Unstampabelles; perhaps you could do another iris fold for us and not use a stamp! Great prize to be won! Your card looks fabulous and your isis folding is much better than mine!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!