Monday, July 07, 2014

Manly Monday

Welcome to Manly Monday. Click on the blog name to be directed to the manly card and stop back by to see my card at the end.








And
a couple more by her:


I know we are getting out of graduation card season so I wanted to share this last one that I made for my husband's friend's son. Wow that was a mouthful and it makes me feel old.

The patterned paper is by The Paper Studio/Hobby Lobby that I cut smaller then the card size to layer it on top of red cardstock (Stampin Up) and then to the white card. The grad cap is a stamp from Michael's dollar bin that I stamped in black (Memento Ink) on white cardstock (Recollections) and matted it on to red cardstock. The other labels on my card with the white center and red outside are by Elle's Studio. They are kind of old but I thought they worked well. I did cut the labels down a little to fit my cluster evenly. 

The circle with the grad and diploma are brads (The Paper Studio). I used stickers to create the sentiment. The words "Class of" is by Sticko and the numbers are by Creative Memories.

Thanks so much for stopping by.



Challenges:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great card for the boys who have passed their excam! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Pea Stampers. We wish you good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Lozzy said...

What a fab card and love your design..Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers. Good luck in draw and hope to see you again soon...Hugs Lozzy x

cotnob said...

Thank you for including my card in your Manly Monday post.
I love your graduation card, fabulous papers and design.
Pauline
x

Sharla said...

Hi Cindy and thank you for including my card in your Manly Monday post, how fun!! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments with anything goes challenge Hugs Tania (DT)xx