Thursday, April 04, 2013

Deepest sympathy

I adore this stamp by Hero Arts. It's an older one but I still love to use it for multiple occasions. I colored on the rubber stamp with my distress markers. Then I sprayed the stamp with water and stamped onto water color paper by Strathmore. The background is dry embossed from a Cuttlebug folder. The sentiment is by Papertrey Ink. I stamped it onto a Spellbinders die cut, matted it onto a yellow die cut a little bit bigger and then cut the bottom off. The butterfly is a punch that I borrowed from someone at a crop many moons ago. Thanks for looking.


Challenges:


7 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us at TTCRD magazine.

Penny said...

Oh, my, this is soooo pretty! Love the way you stamped that image--love those colors! Love the embossing, too! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Whimsey said...

Very pretty - and uplifting for a sympathy card; love the flowers!

I also just made a set of sympathy cards in pink and kraft! :D

Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!!

~Michele

Athina said...

I love this stamp and how you have used it. The colors are so soft and pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

NanaConnie said...

I think my comment disappeared but I was saying this is magnificently simple, Cindy! I'm so glad you played along in our "Sympathy or Thinking of You" challenge this week over at Perfect Sentiment. Good luck in the draw and please play again soon. :-D
NanaConnie DT

Dangina Martinez said...

Fabulous stamping. Love the pretty layout. Thank you for joining in at Loves Rubber stamps Challenge this week. Hope to see you next week.
Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Margaret said...

So pretty. Just love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment. Good luck and hope to see you again.