Monday, April 29, 2013

Manly Monday

With Father's Day on it's way I have been busy making cards to sell at my stores. This one is pretty simple but my husband says that is what a manly Monday card should be, simple. The patterned paper is by DCWV Guy Stack. I inked the edges with Ranger Distress inks. The burlap is from my stash and the screw brads are by The Paper Studio.



Guy cards I spotted this week; I apologize for not having but two this week. I have been crazy busy with an upcoming wedding (May 4). Just putting the finishing touches on it is taking me forever.


Challenges:
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com/- Use brown or tan colors




9 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is great Cindy, I like the design and the tools.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

What a great masculine card!

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Marge said...

Awesome guy card, Cindy!!! Thanks so much for leaving your sweet comment on my JR GD post today; I sincerely appreciate it!!!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Cindy :-) I love the burlap and brads ,, perfect 'Dad's ' card :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Chrissy said...

Terrific masculine card Cindy..
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colors Cindy Visited from MIM..Loz

Sylvia said...

What a great card. Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge.

Sylv xx
CBN DT

Michelle Looi said...

Sweet creatioN!
Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles
~Michelle

Jennifer said...

This is so cool! Love the tools! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!