Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sequined Mom

Sequins are hot right now. I happen to have a bunch in my stash from years of teaching dance although I did have to buy some purple and brown sequins to make a few Mother's Day cards. 

I glued the sequins onto the back of a heat embossed sentiment using multi liquid glue by Tombow. I used Versa Mark ink and Stampenous embossing powder on this Studio G sentiment on Bazzill cardstock. It's a fun look that I love how it turned out. The background paper is by Colorbok-love the color, the strip of patterned paper behind the flower is baby paper from K and i Memories and the flower is by Imaginisce. 

Thanks for stopping by to take a look.



1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful Cindy. Loving the sequence edging on the sentiment and the lilac colouring. So admire those that can dance. Did not realise you are a dancer.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}