Saturday, April 06, 2013

To my Mom


Today I'm featuring sentiment stamps by Stamp N Plus. 

Check out their website HERE and the blog HERE.

I made this card using some die cuts cut out from my Cricut. It's the Lacy labels cartridge, which I haven't touched since making this card. I sprayed the top die cut with Glimmer Mist and then popped it up with foam adhesive. The patterned paper in the back of the label is by Making Memories, on top by The Paper Studio and bottom by Recollections. The ribbon in the middle is by Karen Foster. For the sentiment I placed the three stamps on a n acrylic block and stamped them on scratch paper until they were straight. The ink I used for this card is by Colorbox.


This sheet of rubber stamps is not on the website as of yet. Call if you would like to order it 715-271-1873. Tell Luann that Cindy sent you.

2 comments: