Monday, April 01, 2013

Manly Monday

A thinking of you for a gentlemen today. I borrowed the lighthouse stamp from a friend. I think it is from The Paper Co but I could be wrong. I colored on to the stamp with distress markers from Ranger and then stamped it on the off white cardstock. The sentiment is by The Paper Co in brown Stampin Up ink on a scrap of brown cardstock. The patterned paper behind the front piece is by Stampin Up. It resembles a wood grain with some blue added to it. 

Some fun guy cards I found this week:
(not the card with the rhinestones but the box)
(Love the CAS style)
Oops 
(from the gal that kicks my butt in Scrabble)


Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Jessi Fogan said...

bahaha....told you that game is going to live on in my brain forever :)
I love this lighthouse image - totally gorgeous & perfect for a guy card. Thanks for linking mine :)