Saturday, April 20, 2013

Adventurous Masculine Card

I made this card for the Simon Says Stamp challenge travel or cityscape. I love these two sets of stamps from Unity Stamp Co. They are always running specials through Facebook or Twitter. Keep you eyes on them and they will offer low prices for fun stamps plus give you a prize for spending money.

I stamped the map out onto kraft cardstock by Oriental Trading Co. The black cardstock is by Recollections. I inked some of the edges with distress inks/ The black ink is a wonderful die ink for crisp stamping goodness. Love It!

The woodgrain paper is by Recollections and the circle paper by DCWV.
Thanks for looking.



2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cindy :-) I love the world map image and CAS design ,, fabulous ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Sarah J Moerman said...

Great card! I love the neutral colors and fabulous map! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!