Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Anniversary Wishes

I made this anniversary card for a brother and sister-in law for next month. I doubt any of his family visits my blog which makes me think that posting this card is pretty safe. If they do come to my blog a nice comment would be appreciated every now and then. Lol. I made this card with an envelope in mind so it's not my usual 4x5.5 size card. I have a ton of misc envelopes that are taking up precious space in my studio. Time to use them up.

The white die cut is by Spellbinders. While it was still in the die I inked the center of the circle with Antique Linen distress ink. The sentiment stamp is by Papertrey Ink and the leaf stamps are by Stampendous. The ink used for these two stamps is by Stampin Up. 

The patterned paper is by K and Co, cardstock by Oriental Trading Co (kraft) and Hobby Lobby (brown). The lace is a sale item from Michael's that I couldn't resist. It's like self adhesive lace. What's not to love about that? The border punch is from Stampin Up and the pearls are from Want 2 Scrap. 

Thanks for looking.



Challenges:
http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com/-Starts with A (Anniversary)

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeously elegant and I love the earthy tones.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

good collection of Anniversary Messages

Onine Florist said...

Show this best anniversary wishes with flowers and bouquets..lovely post !!