Sunday, April 14, 2013

Chalk Ah Lot challenge cards

Here are two cards today for the challenge at Chalk Ah Lot Cafe. I used the same embossing folder but was able to get to different looks. For the first card I painted the embossed area with powdered chalk colors Dandy the darker yellow and Sunshine the lighter yellow mixed with paint all by Stamp N Plus. The green stems and leaves colored powdered chalk is Lime and Mossy Green
Embossing folder by Darice
Ribbon by Offray
Blue paper by Scrapworks
Label by Stampin Up
Sticker sentiment by K and Co



For the second card I used the streaking property of the powdered chalk to create a shadow for each flower. I think I like the look of the gradual dark to light painting from this card and the blue skies from the card above. The sentiment stamp in this card is by Stamp N Plus and can be found HERE.
Patterned paper by Provo Craft
Label die by Spellbinders
Eyelet by Making Memories
Ink by Hero Arts
Yellow cardstock by Recollections
Epoxy stickers by Cloud 9


Thanks for looking


3 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty Cindy!
Leslie
www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

ParkNSlide said...

So sunny and Spring-like.

Monica said...

Both so pretty. Could not pick out a fave. I love tulips and the minute I see them I smile.
Love,
M