Sunday, April 07, 2013

Chalk Challenge #33

I'm posting this card for the chalk challenge at Chalk-Ah-Lot. The challenge is more than one flower with chalk. I used stamps, powdered chalk and paint by Stamp N Plus. The flower stamp is not on the website but can be ordered by calling Luann at 715-271-1873. The sentiment is in a set that can be found HERE

For my card today I combined powdered chalk and paint together and painted in the image. I love the look of this powdered chalk technique. I used Hero Arts Black ink for the stamps. This ink works great for the mixture. No smearing. The background paper is by Basic Grey (Serendipity) and the other patterned paper is by MME. I used a Fiskars border punch for the decorative edge. The black paper is packaging to my Darice embossing folder. I'm always looking for ways to recycle especially as we get closer to Earth Day. 

Thanks for looking.


Challenges:
http://basicgreychallenges.blogspot.com/-CAS (Bg paper by Serendipity collection)
http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/-Not your normal paper (recycled product packaging)



6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful Cindy and very elegant.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Mimi said...

Lovely CAS card Cindy, love the border and you have coloured it so beautifully. Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

Gail said...

Hi Cindy: Not sure if you will get this twice by the posting just flew out of my sight for some reason. Lovely card and you can enter it in http://basicgreychallenges.blogspot.com/2013/04/challenge-91-clean-and-simple.html that is going on right now as it seems to me it fits the requirements - I enter my basic grey creations here - you can enter up to 3 times. Enjoy your week - Gail (and I am from Michigan too!) http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

CraftyGirl said...

Very pretty love the band of dp. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card. I love the CAS design.

Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
Lorraine x

CG said...

Gorgeous! Love how the patterns all work together so well. Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at One Stitch at a Time! Hope you'll join our new challenge, beginning tomorrow. Best, CG